Nic’s Picks Brush Set pairs 2 of our classic brushes (in a shiny new finish!) with 3 new exclusive brushes. Check out Nic’s new video to see brush technique and benefits of this limited edition set.
Here are Nic’s tips and tricks:
Base Shadow Brush
- Perfect for applying a base eye shadow (or cream) over the upper lid, and even a sweep along the lower lid (powder only) to prevent creasing.
*New* Angled Crease Brush
- Pick a slightly darker shadow and work along the orbital bone (position brush with the longest end facing down). The cut of the brush is designed to blend while applying along the eye socket. Alternately, use to layer color along the lash line into the outer corner.
*New* Eyeliner Brush
- The firm bristles are perfect for eyebrow and eyeliner! Use the side of brush and a soft brow shade to shape and fill in, then use the top edge to brush hairs up at the head of brow.
- Draw on a flawless winged-out liner with a powder or gel. Choose a dark brown or black shade and create the “flick” on the outer corner of eye (pull back with the long end of brush facing outward) then flip brush to draw on across the lash line. For a more defined look, choose a gel liner.
Duo -Fiber Face Brush
- The perfect tool for those who tend to be little heavy handed or desire the sheerest application. Brush bronzer across forehead and cheekbones to warm up face for a healthy glow.
*New* Cheek Brush
- Swap from powder to cream products without switching brushes! Use to lightly distribute cream highlighter along the top of cheek bones and/or cream blush onto the apples of the cheeks.